About Me

ADDRESS ISSUES FACED BY WOMAN ALL OVER ON A DAILY BASIS. THIS BLOG AND CORRESPONDING FACEBOOK GROUP IS ABOUT REAL TALK IN A RELATABLE WAY JUST AS YOU'VE GOTTEN USED TO ON FB. THIS GROUP IS CREATED BY A WOMAN FOR WOMEN AND IS DESIGNED TO POSE QUESTIONS, INVOKE THOUGHT AND GATHER SOME INSIGHT BASED ON THE SCRIPTURES THAT MAY JUST HELP SOME OF US DEAL WITH SOME OF THE ISSUES FACED BY WOMEN. PLEASE REVIEW THE POST, GET, INVOLVED, BRING TO THE TABLE QUESTIONS YOU HAVE OR ISSUES YOU'VE FACED THAT YOU FEEL OTHER WOMEN ARE FACING OR HAVE FACED IN THE PAST. IF YOU ENJOY ANYTHING PLEASE LIKE IT AND SHARE OR INVITE FRIENDS TO FOLLOW THE BLOG, SUBSCRIBE TO THE FEEDS OR JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP. AGAPE

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Eat the WORD

Nicole Williams
Welcome and hello beautiful, precious and unique women. I hope this message reaches you in good spirits and that you take this encouragement with you as you go throughout the rest of your day: John 6:33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.

Jesus is the WORD and the WORD is the bread of life which was broken for us, which we still break today. ALL of this bread is good from Genesis to Revelation, not one verse has gone bad, nor will it ever go rank. Some verses may not feel that good to us at times but if we keep reading it (IN CONTEXT) and studying it and obey it we will have joy and delight in our heart. Don’t take my word for it but let’s see what the WORD has to say about HIMSELF:

Matthew 26: 26-28 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body. And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it; For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

John 6:35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst

John 6:48-51 I am that bread of life. Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead. This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die. I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live forever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

Revelation 10:8 -11 And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth. And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey. And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter. And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings. (I have a little book called a bible and in it is the WORD - Jesus written, which I eat and share here with others and not me only but many do this to the glory of GOD.)

Psalm 119:103 How sweet are your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth! (Your WORDS-Jesus)

Ezekiel 3:3 And he said unto me, Son of man, cause thy belly to eat, and fill thy bowels with this roll that I give thee. Then did I eat it; and it was in my mouth as honey for sweetness. (The roll is the scroll or the WORD-Jesus written)

Father GOD may we be like the disciples when they said unto him (Jesus-the WORD), Lord, evermore give us this bread. (John 6:34)

And may the WORD written in Jeremiah 15:16 be true of us: Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts. In Jesus Mighty name, Amen.

As always GOD bless you, take care and make it a great day! P.S. If you haven't done so already please don't forget to like a comment, leave a comment to inspire others or give them something to have a little lol about and or invite someone else to join. Thanks in advance, BPUW (Beautiful Precious and Unique Woman).

1 comment:

  1. In context we really begin to learn of the fullness that GOD intended for us to know. In context we can learn about the history, to whom a letter was written, the set of circumstances or facts that surround a particular event, situation, etc. Viewing scriptures in context (the parts of a piece of writing, speech, etc., that surround, precede and follow a word or passage) contribute to its full meaning. In context we see the truth of GOD’s WORD and HIS plan unfold before our eyes and because of that it is unfair to quote out of context. If we challenge ourselves to view all scripture in context we will really begin to see just freeing the truth of GOD’s Holy WORD (Jesus) really is! Could this be the reason 2 Timothy 2:15 says Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

    ReplyDelete